my hibernate thing is gone

starcraftmaster

the link dosent work

i click on

8400b_audwme.exe V5.00.3223.13 3-15-03 39,581KB Aureal 8810 Audio Driver for Windows ME.

and says:

You tried to access the address ftp://64.166.249.2/drivers/8400b/8400b_audwme.exe, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

Lol any where else i cna get it

11:38 A.M (EST U.S) link works. roughly 38mb. perhaps ftp site down or something else blocking it?

Using FlashGet, 1 connection, roughly 5 minutes (ISP is Cable), so mileage will vary.

This is version 4.06.3223 of the Aureal Vortex AU8810 driver for Windows 95 and

Windows 98.

The same file is indicated for Windows ME. This may be the one you already have, so may be no joy. Dates are 01-28-2000 (relevant ones). Check what you have...

edit - downloaded the Win2K version (11mb/2min.; major size diff. appears to be a "samples" file). Read the INSTALL.TXT and there's an implication (on my part) based upon some filenames that will be required that this MIGHT work on WinME (appear to be present in ME and not 9x?). Remember that (no flames please; a "loose" statement) ME is a sort of "cross-breed" of 9x and 2k (a kind of "crossover OS" to help folks "over the hump" to XP Home - urg!).

Edited by submix8c