[Release] Adobe Reader 9.1 Corporate/Lite

Guest XhmikosR

yup, agree on that ;) on the safe side, i made some educated guesses to remove language-specific entries based on the current tutorial, therefore it should run fairly safe :)

all were tested individually, ran, fired up with PDFs (normal and Forms) ... seems to be running well at my side ...

p/s: XhmikosR, one thing that I need to inform you: Removal of the "PrintMe Internet Printing" folder. You need to do this TWICE: After saving the MSI, you'll need to remove it again as it somehows shown in InstallShield (if my memory serves me correct, it doesn't get created on actual installation)...

Guest XhmikosR
p/s: XhmikosR, one thing that I need to inform you: Removal of the "PrintMe Internet Printing" folder. You need to do this TWICE: After saving the MSI, you'll need to remove it again as it somehows shown in InstallShield (if my memory serves me correct, it doesn't get created on actual installation)...

Yes, but since it doesn't install, I don't think I should bother.

USER "cybpsych" Please, nl_NL ( Dutch Language ) Thanks!!!

Missing it in the languages youve already posted.

I can only upload in ~12 hours time (it's Monday morning here) At the mean time, i'll wait for other languages request and i'll upload them together. :thumbup

Released v.01 of Adobe Reader Corporate. I haven't removed any features or plugins of AR, only some unneeded stuff, which have no impact on the features of AR, and did some tweaks. I want to hear other people's opinion.:)

In one word: perfect :)

Its just what I was looking for :D

Many thanks to you and to Shark for the great idea ;)

Cybsych:

if you have time and it's not too annoying for you, could you create localized versions of Corporate too? :)

Thanks in advance.

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Bulgarian (bg_BG)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Español (es_ES)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Français (fr_FR)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Hungarian (hu_HU)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Italiano (it_IT)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Japanese (ja_JP)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Korean (ko_KR)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Português (pt_BR)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Russian (ru_RU)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Turkish (tr_TR)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Chinese Simplified (zh_CN)

Adobe Reader 9.1 Lite - Chinese Traditional (zh_TW)

I suggest to add all links to first message to give them more visibility ;)

Edited by puntoMX

Guest XhmikosR

Only if they are uploaded to a better file hosting site like mediafire. I'm sorry but I won't promote rapidshare.com with the speed limit, the silly captcha and the wait time.;)

@provolino, not annoying at all ... just that my time with my home pc is limited on workdays ... i can only pamper it on weekends :)

Another reason I didn't invest more time on Corporate edition because of increased size (i.e. increased upload time). My upload bandwidth is crap and download is marginally acceptable. FYI, I'm on 1M broadband but 384K uplink. <-- of course, i can't complain much if i compare to Shark007's.

I'd suggest to target certain languages for Corporate edition instead.

@XhmikosR, I can try to upload some on MediaFire later today. My past experience with MediaFire is not encouraging, hence my preference on RapidShare.

I don't mind if anyone else can make mirrors on MediaFire :) Sharing is caring :D

Guest XhmikosR

It's not the place or the time to compare the various file hosting sites, but in overall mediafire is much better. Unfortunately, I only have 256kbps upload so I cannot upload them to mediafire. Whoever does that, I suggest to create a folder and share that folder so in the future won't be needed to change the link again.