Windows 2000 Security Glitch

I don't know if it's just me, or if the bug exists in other 2000 OSes, but I found a significant vulnerability in the security of Windows 2000.

Can anyone confirm this:

After resuming from Hibernate, there is a small interval between the presenting of the Windows wallpaper and the Workstation Locked dialog box. If the key sequence Ctrl+Alt+Delete is pressed in this interval, the Windows Security dialog box appears. The Workstation Locked prompt is still visible behind the Windows Security box, but is unaccessible.

At this point, one can click Cancel from the Windows Security dialog, and is presented with the Windows desktop, without having to enter a password to unlock the computer. However, upon pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete again to access the Windows Security dialog box, the Workstation Locked window returns and prompts for a password.

It may just be that my computer is too slow, and gives that interval...

Anyone else seen this?

I don't know if it's me reshacking MSGINA's pictures (side effect that the standard login dialog has shrunk vertically to about 50px high)

My explorer is acting a bit crazy recently (random exceptions and crashing), and I was planning a rebuild soon, so, I'll try using my original MSGINA.DLL, or maybe later, a new build.