Winamp Addon maker 1.0.1

jeetumishra

Winamp Addon maker

36953114.jpg

# you can add new skin & plugin to winamp this programe automatically copy files and create addon.

#you can select custom icon for winamp.exe

#you can select custom icon for Winamp Agent winamp tray icon

#you can create desktop icon shortcut or a quick launch shortcut icon for winamp addon

Note

This programe require .net 2.0

This programe support Winamp 5.54 & winamp 5.55x

This programe tesd in Windows xp SP2 & SP3

Addon will created to users desktop

Winamp Must be installed in "C:\Program Files\"

SIZE-2.69 MB

downl.png

please comment on this

Edited by jeetumishra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

First of all thank you for creating this addon maker. I really want to create a custom Winamp addon and I was happy to find your work, but I can't make it work.

I'm using hungarian Windows XP SP3, and I have tried the addon maker with Winamp 5.51 and Winamp 2.95 installed, but neither of them worked for me. I have noticed, that the addon maker can find out the version numer of the winamp only, if the winamp agent is installed.

When I click on the create addon button, some popup windows come up about creating the addon, finally I get a popup, that states, the addon is placed on the desktop, but it isn't there...

There is a 0 kB sized winamp.cab in the addon directory, but that's all... I have noticed, that you create a create.bat file. I tried to run this from command line interface, but it gave me a lot of file not found errors.

Maybe that can be the problem, that regionalized Windows has some different directory names, I think. (for example the Desktop directory is called in hungarian XP Asztal...)

Thanks for your help, and answer!

Hi!

First of all thank you for creating this addon maker. I really want to create a custom Winamp addon and I was happy to find your work, but I can't make it work.

I'm using hungarian Windows XP SP3, and I have tried the addon maker with Winamp 5.51 and Winamp 2.95 installed, but neither of them worked for me. I have noticed, that the addon maker can find out the version numer of the winamp only, if the winamp agent is installed.

When I click on the create addon button, some popup windows come up about creating the addon, finally I get a popup, that states, the addon is placed on the desktop, but it isn't there...

There is a 0 kB sized winamp.cab in the addon directory, but that's all... I have noticed, that you create a create.bat file. I tried to run this from command line interface, but it gave me a lot of file not found errors.

Maybe that can be the problem, that regionalized Windows has some different directory names, I think. (for example the Desktop directory is called in hungarian XP Asztal...)

Thanks for your help, and answer!

If you could help me, how your program works, which files I have to copy, or which commands I have to run to create my addon, then I try to make it by hand.