OS corrupted by XPize ¿How can I avoid formating the HDD?

swtslasylm

To whom it may concern,

XPize seemed good but had no mercy with my OS files. I decided to check the XPize set up and remove the program after checking; and as the unistall option was runt I realized that some functionabilities of my OS was corrupted. I will explain in detail below.

Some screens color back desk was changed and not removed.

Some data was changed and not removed.

Analize below.

¿What can one do to restore the configurations of the Help desk screen (Start>Help)? It use to have a blue back on the screen and now it is a white one instead. ¿Was registry not respected? ¿What can I do? ¿Which parameters should be restored? ¿What parameters should not be changed?

I use to have a Sistem properties dialog box with grey back and correct version of my OS display; now I have a white one and old OS version stucked instead. Same as above mentioned questions. ¿What could have happened?

New to computers I feel abused, it could have a nice look, but I do need a solution for this, and I also guess a bit that many more will share my need.

Why to release a program that damage an OS and the hardware -as formating causes some damage- is another subject, but overall I wonder if you are taking this view to the next release.

This humble comments please request for a serious and promt answer from your side; in order to restore my OS, or another concerning solution. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

SSA

With some reading you would have found out that XPize HAS NOT been updated for a looong time.

It DOES not support SP3 and is known to cause issues on SP3 system...

¡Never came back again Xpixe!

:thumbup

PB.: Consider associating... (Tks.)

With some reading you would have found out that XPize HAS NOT been updated for a looong time.

It DOES not support SP3 and is known to cause issues on SP3 system...

¡Never came back again Xpixe!

:thumbup

PB.: Consider associating... (Tks.)

System Restore. Just go back to the point before you installed xpize