XP-Like Theme Suggestion

djfirestorm

I know a lot of guys are not crazy over theme suggestions because of how there are so many themes available, and so many are Vista/W7 clones (which I think people need to get over). I am not in any way saying that what I think is better than everyone, but I would like to contribute in a small way to make it "more XP like" if that is ok by everyone.

I do already like the current themes based on Luna Element, however I find it a little stale (no offense to those that love it). I have been using this theme on my system and all my clinets that I build for, and they all really like it because it is clean, simple, and sexy at the same time....and in no way a clone of another theme (that I am aware of) or anything from the Vista/7 resources. If you like it, see if you could use it, if you don't agree with me, don't need to argue about how you don't like it. Just don't use it.

The really good alternative I am talking about is "Razor2 Final by zrageburn" from deviant art. It is a black theme.

http://zrageburn.deviantart.com/art/Razor2-56806408

I hope you like it, and again if you don't, then no worries, you know what you want for your project, and nobody needs to tell you what you have to change.