How do I do this on the newer WPIs?

On the previous WPIs I could launch WPI with just the name of a configuration and the seconds to wait before starting to install: I used that to start WPI immediately after the Windows XP setup. Is there a way to do this on the newer WPIs without having to use separated config and options files?

Also I've noticed this in the WPI.hta file:

cmdLinePattern='^( +('+optionsPattern+'|'+configPattern+'|'+checkOLPattern+'|'+timerPattern+'|'+themePattern+'|'+resolutionPattern+'))*$'; //any combination of the above, with spaces inbetween

regexpSearch=new RegExp(cmdLinePattern,"i");

WPIcmdArgs=argLine.match(regexpSearch);

if (WPIcmdArgs)

{

if (WPIcmdArgs[3])

{

optionsFile=WPIcmdArgs[3].replace(/\"/gi,'');

if (optionsFile.indexOf('\\') == -1)

optionsFile=wpipath+"\\WPIScripts\\"+optionsFile;

}

shouldn't if (WPIcmdArgs[3]) be if (WPIcmdArgs[1])? The options file is the first parameter, not the third, same for the IF branches that detect the other parameters.

How are specifying the args? I took out "backwards compatibility" a while ago.

WPI.hta options=myoptions.js config=myconfig.js check="Server" timer=30 theme="Windows" resolution=1920

How are specifying the args? I took out "backwards compatibility" a while ago.

WPI.hta options=myoptions.js config=myconfig.js check="Server" timer=30 theme="Windows" resolution=1920

I tried with timer=0 and nothing happened, I thought it wanted all the parameters but it looks like WPI just didn't like the timer value being 0. On the previous versions using 0 would start installing immediately. I think you should write in the help file that the parameters can be in any order and that not all of them are required or it may be confusing: usually people expect optional parameters inside square brackets.