how to integration service pack 2

jcberry526

vLite and nLite may be dead but their legacy lives on...Microsoft has removed allot of bundled programs from Windows 7 and made them optional downloads (Live Essentials), also its given some of the programs that were not removed (IE8, etc) the ability to turn them off/on

IMO this is directly due to n/vLite

Edited by ricktendo64

vLite and nLite may be dead but their legacy lives on...Microsoft has removed allot of bundled programs from Windows 7 and made them optional downloads (Live Essentials), also its given some of the programs that were not removed (IE8, etc) the ability to turn them off/on

i dont agree with it

7lite still needed

like unattained already exist in vista and vlite got it

*lite is always better for the user

i dont agree with it

7lite still needed

like unattained already exist in vista and vlite got it

*lite is always better for the user

Hi,

For rightfullness I should agree that Windows 7 OS will still need a 7Lite "support". For everyone good.

And if someone that helped me in the past is reading please receive my humble thanks for all the support.

Sincerely,

SSA

You guys can a person integrate SP2 if their original ISO is a SP1 ISO. My Vista is an OEM SP1 disk. Am I still going to run into the same integration issues?

7Lite is a mythical version of nLite\vLite for Windows7, it does not exist and might never exist...

Rofl. Loved this...'mythical.' Classic!

I completely agree.

And of course a 7Lite would be amazing.

You guys can a person integrate SP2 if their original ISO is a SP1 ISO. My Vista is an OEM SP1 disk. Am I still going to run into the same integration issues?

your OEM Version may be the cause. With my Technet ISO Integration of Sp2 works fine.

your OEM Version may be the cause. With my Technet ISO Integration of Sp2 works fine.

What version of vLite are you running? I'm running the latest build (1.2 Final) and I don't even get the "SlipStream" step. I tried to dl an earlier build but can't find any around.

ALSO: is there another guide present for integrating SP2? the above guide was pretty difficult to follow imo.

Edited by MPalmz