HELP - Cannot download nlite on the offical page

admsupport

Hi,

I try to download nlite since yesterday (location Japan).

v1.4.9.1 | Installer | 2.54 MB

Error message: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Link: http://home.midmaine.com/~nlite/nlite/nLit...1.installer.exe (from the official page)

Any help/advice appreciated.

PS: No proxy, ADSL, XP Pro personal computer.

Hi johnhc,

all the mirror return an error message.

some site admin block IP ranges to reduce SPAM.

I wonder if this is the case?

Are you in contact with the developer (Dion) or do you know if he is reachable on the forum?

Eventually would you be kind enough to send the last buid vlite & nlite?

Error

Enable your referrer and download from the Download page, if it doesn't work with the left click try the right click - 'Save Link As' >--That does not work either--

If you're not sure how it is blocked then temporary disable Firewalls, Antivirus or some other Privacy tool you might currently have active.

Here is a guide on this topic.

©2004-2008 Dino Nuhagic (nuhi), all rights reserved.

Hi,

I try to download nlite since yesterday (location Japan).

v1.4.9.1 | Installer | 2.54 MB

Error message: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Link: http://home.midmaine.com/~nlite/nlite/nLit...1.installer.exe (from the official page)

Any help/advice appreciated.

PS: No proxy, ADSL, XP Pro personal computer.

I'm sure you have nLite by now but I just tried and the main link worked fine. If you continue to have trouble just right click the link and choose "Save Link As".

admsupport, I have no better way to contact nuhi than you do. You can send him a PM (Personal Message). I tried DLing from the four sites I gave you and all worked but mirror 03. I also tried the two given by g-force and they both worked, but the second is vLite, for Vista. If you still can't get nLite, send me a PM with your e-mail address. Please don't post your e-mail address in the forum. Good luck, John.

EDIT: Google shows many sites with nLite. Here's one. John.

Edited by johnhc

@everybody

Thanks to all for you help and DL links

None of the download links from the original site work for me (mirrors included, save as included).

I contact the author about it.

johnhc is kind enough to mail me the soft. So I should be fine for the coming days.

Edited by admsupport