always the newest SWFLASH.CAB (14.0.0.125, June 2014)

Mim0

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The new Adobe Flash Player has been released.

• Release date: October 14, 2014
  • Vulnerability identifier: APSB14-22
  • Priority: Recommended to update
  • Platform: All Platforms
  • Version: 15.0.0.189 for Windows desktop runtime and all other runtimes are also updated.

I made a new cabinet file with ActiveX and also the other browsers plugin-style player based on Mim0's cabinet file. The update service is also included and set it to notify me when update is available.

My version needs editing the HFSLIP code, I think, for copying plugin files and addtitional files to work. You can add and edit the code like:

Find this,

IF EXIST WORK\CABS\FlashUt*.exe FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\FlashUt*.exe') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\swflash.exeECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF swflash.exe = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,swflash.exe)

Edit it,

IF EXIST WORK\CABS\FlashUt*ActiveX.exe FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\FlashUt*ActiveX.exe') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\swflash.exeECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF swflash.exe = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,swflash.exe)IF EXIST WORK\CABS\FlashUt*Plugin.exe FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\FlashUt*Plugin.exe') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\swflash2.exeECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF swflash2.exe = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,swflash2.exe)

Add code below,

IF EXIST WORK\CABS\flashplayer.xpt FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\flashplayer.xpt') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\fplayer.xptECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF fplayer.xpt = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,fplayer.xpt)IF EXIST WORK\CABS\activex.vch FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\activex.vch') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\activex.vchECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF activex.vch = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,activex.vch)IF EXIST WORK\CABS\plugin.vch FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\plugin.vch') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\plugin.vchECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF plugin.vch = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,plugin.vch)IF EXIST WORK\CABS\npswf*.dll FOR /F %%I IN ('DIR/B WORK\CABS\npswf*.dll') DO (MOVE/Y WORK\CABS\%%I WORK\I386E\npswf32.dllECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF npswf32.dll = 1,,,,,,,1003,0,0,%%I&ECHO>>SOURCESS\I386\DOSNET.INF d1,npswf32.dll)

(Note that it is not optimized and assumes to work on Microsoft Windows XP.)

I am worried that the code is not tested, neither the cabinet file. Can anybody test it?

Download: Dropbox

Thank you, regards.

cf) The friend of MSFN, blackwingcat's cabinet is also available at his blog, it is not necessary to edit the code of HFLSIP, he said.

Edited by SkyKiDS

• 1 month later...

The new Adobe Flash Player has been released.

• Release date: November 11, 2014
  • Vulnerability identifier: APSB14-24
  • Priority: Recommended to update
  • Platform: All Platforms
  • Version: 15.0.0.223 for Windows desktop runtime and all other runtimes are also updated.

Download: Mine is not available, use blackwingcat's cabinet.

Edited by SkyKiDS

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...