PLZZZ Help me Brother

:sneaky:Hello All Brother,s

Brother,s Plz help 4 Creating Costume Windows Xp

Brother plz some guideing me

I m Create a costume windows xp with nlite software BUT Not Change Boot Logo , Setup installtion Background Pic

Plz brother tell me how to add And change Boot logo , Taskbar , Thems , OEM LOGO , OEM INFORMATION , Linke complete Adding All my Data In costumw windows XP PLZ HELP ME BROTHER

PLZ Guiding me In snapshoot YA Video tuturials

I M VERY THNKFUL 2 U

I M W*ING UR ANSWER

You can cry, you can shout, you can push after 3 hours...

But why do you believe anybody will do the work for you while you relax?

Feel free to use the forum and read first. And don`t shout at me.

Edited by g-force

@mgsoftsys Since you're new here I'm going to show leniency. Start by reading our Forum Rules, the link is at the top of each page. Consider your title, the style of your post, the obscenely large text in the now removed, bump post you posted less than 2½ hours after the first. Then read our information, we have the Unattended Guide also linked at the top of each page, a customisation forum group, an nLite forum group and this forum group, which should keep you busy for some time.

We will not be providing you with snapshot/video tutorials, the information is here, you just need to search, digest, try and continue, usually in a seemingly unending loop, until you are fully satisfied. You ask questions about specifics along the way, not about everything in detail all at once for your personal satisfaction.