URL History list Empty!

Trezona

Hello,

I am having a problem with my nlite, i have been using nlite for over 2 years now with no problems until now.

After creating my iso and after installing it, when i enter a few urls if i restart windows, those last websites that

i visited are no longer in the url list?

Is there something that i have slipstreamed incorrectly or a registry tweak that i have done to cause this?

Some advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Trezona, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

We don't know what you are starting with, don't know what you're adding, what you're removing, you understand helping would be easier if you were attaching your presets (the file "last sesion.ini" is on your CD, do not copy/paste it, attach it).

@ponch

you can rest assured that johnc will post that to every thread in the Nlite section, i imagine its bound to a key :lol: (purely in jest)

"attach yer last session, start with a clean i386" as a post should be earning stars independent of the author :thumbup:

No, I was just ribbing you. Its good info and would be much more efficient if everybody was doing both at the onset, it should just be stickied to the top of every thread in this section in large bold letters imho.