Beta Testers Wanted.

Worf

Hi.

I am in the process of finnishing off the first two parts of a new unattended Intergration program and i need some people to test it for me. At the moment this program will intergrate Wallpaper (and allow you to set default wallpaper) and also intergrate Sound schemes.

If you are interested then please let me know and when i am ready i will get back to you and give you a link to download it.

Regards

Worf

Edited by Worf

Yea i know, got a lot on my mind and probs at the mo, and no i have not given up :rolleyes:

Anyway, no screen shots at the moment but what i can tell you is that my application will intergrate wallpapers, sound schemes directly into the windows source with out the need to use the $OEM$ folder.

Other plans i have is to allow you to intergrat Windows styles, Cursors, Fonts, change 'My Documents' and other folders location directly into the HIVE files. It will also allow you to intergrate all your registry tweaks into the hive files. When most of it is done i will provide a lot of different wallpapers, sound schemes, Cursors ect with my application.

I have plans to allow you to move, remove or add items to the Start Menu plus more.

Any input would be greatful.

Regards

Worf