please help with my monitor drivers

hajakuja

Hello! I'm new here so i don't know the right place to post this so i'm posting here i hope you don't mind :rolleyes:

So i downloaded a game from the internet it's very good but when i open it my screen goes black puting something saying:

Attention

Out of range

H: 255.0 KHz v: 239.4 Hz

and i can hear souds but no picture

So I search the internet and I discoverd that a lot of people have the same problem. And i discover that i have to install my monitor (my monitor is Fujitsu Siemens B772-1) drivers i go to the manufacter page and i download the file. It was a .rar archive so i unrar it. When extraced i saw only two files B772-1.icc and B772.inf. So i don't know how to install them please help :} .

Edited by hajakuja

Hello! I'm new here so i don't know the right place to post this so i'm posting here i hope you don't mind :rolleyes:

So i downloaded a game from the internet it's very good but when i open it my screen goes black puting something saying:

Attention

Out of range

H: 255.0 KHz v: 239.4 Hz

and i can hear souds but no picture

So I search the internet and I discoverd that a lot of people have the same problem. And i discover that i have to install my monitor (my monitor is Fujitsu Siemens B772-1) drivers i go to the manufacter page and i download the file. It was a .rar archive so i unrar it. When extraced i saw only two files B772-1.icc and B772.inf. So i don't know how to install them please help :} .

Sometimes Windows Update Has The Latest Driver For Your Hardware That Isn't Available On The Manufacturer Website.....Try Windows Update!

The File You Downloaded Contains A .inf File Right? Go To Device Manager, Update Your Monitor Driver Manually By Browsing To The Location Of The .inf File.

Verify that your monitor is capable of displaying the default resolution that your game uses. For example, in NHL08, the default resolution for the menu is 800x600, and is not displayable on certain LCD monitors that are not capable of that resolution. Unfortunately, the only solutions to those issues would be patches from the developer, application modification or running in an emulator or windowed mode.