whats the "REAL" hard drive size requirement for Vista Busin

arachnyd

I have an 8 GB SSD primary, with 64 GB additional storage, but it's too slow for an OS.

Can I run Vista business on an 8GB drive if I don't store any other programs/files in that drive?

I know the quick answer is "just run XP", but I have an extra Vista w/license, and even though I have XP with license, I don't have th xp tablet disk (although I do have a key) and this is for an X41 tablet. Vista business has tablet functions, so I'd prefer not to have to either buy a new drive or buy a new OS.

I've been trying to work with Vlite but its a PITA, so I was kind of hoping I could just put the full version of vista in.

Vista Requires Minimum Of 15 GB Free Space To Function Optimally. I Back This Statement With My Vista Ultimate x86 Which Uses Around 10 GB. This Includes Service Pack 1 And System Drivers(I Did A Fresh Install Just 2 Days Ago)

I'd Say Vista Business Would Require Much More Than The Recommended 15 GB, You Will Be Installing Huge Software That Run In Gigabytes Like Photoshop, MS Office And Other Business Monitoring Tools!

Sorry Bro!