Problem with 2 HFs

Sydnelson

I try integrate all HF to a clean source of Windows XP SP3 but I can't slipstream the 2 updates bellow:

IE7-WindowsXP-KB961260-x86-PTB.exe (Update to IE7)

WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe (Windows Installer 4.5)

I'm using hfslip-1.7.9_beta_d.cmd in a PT-BR language of Windows XP.

Any suggestions??

Edited by Sydnelson

Did you bump your list against my list? Maybe re-download the 961260 hotfix?

Looking at the lists in URL http://www.vorck.com/windows/hotfixes_xp.html I see Hotfix KB956391. This HF is not superseded by KB960715???

And flash is version 9, I have a CAB with 10.0.12.36 version in HFtools folder but doesn't work...

And now I made a new windows version following exactly HF listed above, and when I try enter in windows update IE7 freeze.

What can I do now?

Edited by Sydnelson

Yes, the activex hotfix you mention is superceded. The update list files were sent to FDV for hosting. He will post it when he gets time from his hectic schedule.

You may want to revisit your HF updates and be sure that you don't include what isn't required and re-verify what goes where. Case in point, the flash CAB file should go into the CABs directory, not hftools. At first glance, you have overlapping ones, especially in the windows media updates. If you are trying to visit WU, you should include legitcontrol.cab. Are you sure that KB943729.EXE is downloaded directly from MSFT? I find it strange that it has that filename.