Problem with new Kingston DataTraveler series USB Flash drives in Win9

Comos

Hello,

Im expecting problems with detection of the new line of Kingston Datatraveler series especially DT110 - 2GB and DTI 8GB.I use NUSB device drivers but the system detects them wrong as USB device.I tried even the Kingstons DTI driver for a test and the result was the same.Then later I found an update for UHCD.SYS

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...ang=en#Overview

I tried this patch on mine P2@350 with SE440BX2 chipset and I can access the DT110 with occasional problems due to wrong detection.With the DTI I didn't succeed,its detected wrong but sometimes its detected correctly and i can access it.This same problem I have on a laptop P3@650 with 443BX chipset.I applied the UHCD.SYS update and the system detect the DT110 and DTI correctly but sometimes happend that when I plug DT110,remove it from the system and then plug the DTI,the system will detect it wrong again.The installation of the Win98SE was new and these problems continue even when I tried to install the Unofiicial Service pack for Win98SE.

Is this caused by the Intel's BX chipset or this is a timing problem in the Win98SE? I haven't any problems with the Kingston USB Drives before (DTI 1-2GB,DTI plus,Migo) or A-Data 4GB.Or does Kingston something changed in the Flash drives HW? Some new Flash drives from Kingston are working fine like DT101 and DT100 which I tested.

Does anybody have a somekind a list of USB Flash drives which are working fine on W98SE?