quick question on WAIK partitioning reasoning

hi there...

Got a quick Question. I wish to make a layout as such :

I got C as OS drive, , D , E and F I wish to keep.. but want to have disk options so that C gets formatted and OS gets installed, others don't get touched.

I have willwipedisk and installtoavailablepartition to FALSE.

Q.. It will terminate if I choose a size AND extend for C. Ok, fair enough... What if I do not specify size, but just choose partition 1 on disk 0 to be formatted AND extended to true. WIll it fill up the newly formatted partition so that it remains same size as old one OR DOES IT actually extend to the whole harddisk , effectively WIPEDISK = TRUE? I ask because in documentation in sounds as if this is the case.

Also, there is an option one can even add to oobepass , extendOSpartition.. again it seems natural it would just fill up the empty space.. so extend up to the start sector of parition 2 (D disk)... but still in documentation it seems a little unclear.. I am on x64 laptop with no virtualization so I can't use virtual boxes to test my uninstalls... so I just want ot make sure I dont lose my other partitions.

Could someone be so kind to point out to me which is the case with these options.

cheers a million :)