error when download windows 7

niaztech@live.com

hello.

i can,t download windows seven.

after select lang..

verif... my email then go to product key page

under page is download now key.

when i click this write this line and no download start.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/download/6/3/3/633118BD-6C3D-45A4-B985-F0FDFFE1B021/EN/7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULFRE_EN_DVD.iso?" on this server.

Reference #18.146ff8d5.1233584182.596afd3

i test on windows vista but this problem was on it.

please help.

thanks.

True, my eyes aren't as good as they once were, but it looks like EN in parts of the error message, which I reckon means the english version. Is it possible your server is blocking it due to that? Has anyone else in your area had any trouble with the download? Did you try to copy and paste the link directly into your browser? Are you using a proxy, or any type of IP hiding utility? Go to Internet Options>Advanced, and scroll towards the bottom. Is the "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication" box checked? It may need to be in this case. Just a few ideas.

microsoft stops beta downloads as i think. Because first time i download the iso after completeing download it says iso is not stable by download manager supported by microsoft. Second time after 10% it requires authentication & download stops. Another region is that all beta keys got distributed so you have to download it from some torrent or warez site.