update integration

runLoganrun

I've found that I think every update i got from windows catalog had a 32bit, as well as a 64bit download.

Does that mean I can check for what x64 updates I need by seeing what is on my x86 machine now, and then just downloading the 64bit version??

much thanks-

32 Bit OS shows only 32 UPDATES not 64 BIt. you only have to download 32 bit for UR OS

no, i'm switching back to x64, and wanted to integrate updates into vlite disc i'm building. i'm building the disc on another computer with x64 on it, but it is amd as opposed to intel which i have on pc i'm switching to 64bit, so updates are all different, they're all particular to amd. I guess i'll have to not integrate updates with this install, i can do the drivers at least, unless there's another way?

thanks

rlr

32 Bit OS shows only 32 UPDATES not 64 BIt. you only have to download 32 bit for UR OS

oh, and what i'm talking about is Windows Catalog, where you can download all your updates. Almost every, if not every, update has both a 32 and a 64 bit download, now I know there are some that are particular to each, however I thought I could grab most of them by using the updates currently on the machine in 32 bit as a guideline to getting the catalog numbers, but then download the 64 bit versions. Yes, No??

tx