help me about sp3

hessam

if you can anyone please help me :(:no::wacko:

i using dialup56kbps connecton after 16 hour downloade sp3(5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)) from microsoft

when i want slipstrems servise pack get error file is corrupt what

i tested sp3 with 7-zip and get name of the all corrupted file

list of file2009_01_30_15_36_12.txt

so if you can anyone place corrupted file from orginall sp3 for me with commresed by 7-zip in each download link 12mb

in media fire i using dialup56kbps

please helpthanks thanks

No-one is going to "send you files". Won't happen (illegal and against MSFN rules)...

Read what I said above. Your download is corrupted due to a bad download. Re-download as I said above (using a Download Manager) and all will be well. It will NOT take 16 hours to do again... maybe only 2-3 hours and a GOOD download at that!

i using dialup56kbps connecton after 16 hour downloade sp3(5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)) from microsoft

so if you can anyone place corrupted file from orginall sp3 for me with commresed by 7-zip in each download link 12mb

please helpthanks thanks

Find someone nearby who has a broadband connection, or go to a school or library.

Download the file known as WinXP SP3 Network Install.

Copy it to a Flashdrive.

Bring the Flashdrive home, insert it in your PC.

Copy the file to your desktop. Remove the Flashdrive. Reboot.

Run the file from your desktop,.

please helpthanks thanks

Find someone nearby who has a broadband connection, or go to a school or library.

Download the file known as WinXP SP3 Network Install.

Copy it to a Flashdrive.

Bring the Flashdrive home, insert it in your PC.

Copy the file to your desktop. Remove the Flashdrive. Reboot.

Run the file from your desktop,.

hi if i accses to broadband connection i not problem but i not access

to submix8c im using legally of windows

Edited by hessam

hi if i accses to broadband connection i not problem but i not access

No broadband connections anywhere? :blink: Not even a college or library?

How about finding another computer owner that already has the SP3 Network Installer file sitting on their PC. Then you can just copy it from them onto a flashdrive.

I repeat... a download manager. Do what Charlotte said (re The Correct File) and then what I said. Trust me, it DOES work that way. It (FlashGet) will open as many connections to the MS file as allowed, downloading the file in pieces simultaneously, hence my assertion that it will take (if using default 6 connections) roughly 1/6th of the time with the side benefit of restarting the "piece" download at the interruption point if interrupted. Works every time and FAST FAST FAST, EVEN WITH DIAL-UP. FlashGet is FREE and the Install Download is ONLY 4.5mb. (sheesh...)

And I also repeat, insisting that someone send you the corrupt files don't fly a kite. The point is NOT whether your Windows is legal, the point is US SENDING FILES is ILLEGAL! You have to get them yourself. So go get the complete download again...

edit - Here ya go; FlashGet (LEGAL and FREE) -

http://down6.flashget.com/fgf173.exe

Download the above and use it. Quit depending on the built-in MS Downloader. Did you never notice how an MS Download operation slows down as time passes? Don't happen with FG...

Edited by submix8c

Hessam,

I feel dizzy when looking at your list of the corrupted files! You should follow what CharlotteTheHarlot and Submix8c told you. Download the installer of SP3 again using a downloader, which will help you get the file faster and resume a disconnected downloading.

I've found another one for you to choose:

Star Downloader Free 1.45 (around 2.34 MB)

http://www.stardownloader.com/sdfree.exe

Or even you may use the 30-day trial version of Internet Download Manager (around 2.32 MB). It's a very good downloader. You can remove it after you finish getting SP3. Good luck, Hessam.

Edited by Aloha