Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

fmkhan100

New version of Nlite

As soon as you donate a lot of money to nuhi.

Seriously though this question gets asked ALL the time and please remember we develop these apps for free and are not paid on a regular basis.

For as far as I know he got tired of all of the problems and people asking and demading a newer version. His profile says he is "On vacation"

when is the new version of nlite coming?

I would reply something not very nice along the lines of UTFS you <censored>, but then I would risk getting banned, so I will just swallow it and move over...

We don't really need any new version of nLite, as nLite is by far the most advanced and best working xLite tool to date.

What we need is getting vLite becoming better, it's nowhere near the current state of nLite yet!

Nuhi should also consider starting to work on a 7Lite for Win7!

I don't really see the point of working on nLite as it's more or less complete as it is (at least compared to vLite) as well as WinXP getting old! Unless there are some really critical bugs with nLite I don't see any point of wasting any more time on this tool

What's wrong with the one we have now?
Doesn't integrate switchless installers/automagically add it to svcpack without an entries.ini :ph34r: