Install Features - ServerManagerCmd

Hi,

I have to install some features under Vista and want to do this of course unattended. In the 2008 server version exists the ServerManagerCmd.exe which I sadly only have out of the 64Bit version and which crashes under Vista 32Bit (not sure if there are differents).

Can u help me with a short example how to install any feature? Would be very helpful

Thx

Stephan

ok, I figured out that I also can add these feature with the pkgmgr but sadly all root boxes are greyed out but not is installed. here my syntax:

start /w pkgmgr /iu:IIS-WebServerRole;IIS-WebServer;IIS-ASPNET;IIS-ASP;IIS-NetFxExtensibility;IIS-ISAPIExtensions;IIS-ISAPIFilter;IIS-ManagementConsole;IIS-ManagementScriptingTools;IIS-ManagementService;IIS-HttpCompressionStatic;IIS-HttpCompressionDynamic;IIS-StaticContent;IIS-DefaultDocument;IIS-HttpErrors;IIS-HttpRedirect;IIS-WindowsAuthentication;IIS-RequestFiltering

ok, found the error, some packages were missing:

IIS-WebServerRole;WAS-WindowsActivationService;WAS-ProcessModel;WAS-NetFxEnvironment;WAS-ConfigurationAPI

But one more thing. How can I enable in IIS7 for a special site the Parent Paths?