GTA3 on 9500GT and widescreen

e-berlin

HERE is a picture of playin' GTA3 on my widescreen. It's on 640x480, but on other resolutions is the same... Is it because of the aspect ratio streching or it is a problem with my 9500GT? No problems with other games.

GPU: 9500GT 1GB

DISP: 1680x1050

Is that an in-game screenshot or just a cut-scene? Try playing at 1680x1050 or does it still look the same? I don't know if GTA3 supports widescreen. Read this:

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/..._Theft_Auto_III

and

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum...opic.php?t=2210

Then follow the instructions to enable widescreen support for GTA3. Hope that helps you.

Edited by RiderZen

Read my post I just edited it.

thank you SO much! :thumbup

Thats ok mate! :) I go to that website whenever I have trouble gaming on my 19inch widescreen monitor. There are heaps of fixes for games that don't normally have widescreen support. If you can't get a game to run widescreen, the other option is to run it in a window at 1024x768, 1152×864 or a res that isn't widescreen.

Read my post I just edited it.

thank you SO much! :thumbup

Thats ok mate! :) I go to that website whenever I have trouble gaming on my 19inch widescreen monitor. There are heaps of fixes for games that don't normally have widescreen support. If you can't get a game to run widescreen, the other option is to run it in a window at 1024x768, 1152×864 or a res that isn't widescreen.

i bookmarked it already, thanks.

offtopic: you use the same CPU as mine, bro :]

i bookmarked it already, thanks.

offtopic: you use the same CPU as mine, bro :]

Yeah the E7300 is a good CPU. But my 9600GT owns your 9500GT :lol: Just kidding. I was gonna get the 9500 till I found a 9600 for $30 more.