WPI v7.3.0

I have in mind:

- the arrow points to this line with path

- the circle shows area to be coloured

OK for the install path and commandline the is and option in the general page to remove that.

As for the other one I will look but I dunno yet give me a few.

i have to take a moment and thank you for doing this project... this has really been a huge help here at work you have no idea!

You are VERY welcome...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

"OK for the install path and commandline the is and option in the general page to remove that." Where is it?

There is a lot of space under buttons. How to place here buttons (icons) - like in the image - which could be clicked and corresponding category filtered ? with multi-config?.

post-22604-1234729380_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Nero 7 messes with the IE scripting engine and WPI will not work if Nero 7 has been installed or is currently installed. HOWEVER, This link to Nero Cleantool --> HERE has been reported to fix this issue. So if you wish to use WPI and have had Nero7 installed you will want to "clean" your system first.

I use Nero 7, does this mean I cannot add my AutoIt script that I use to install it to WPI? Or can this be done but once Nero is installed then I cannot run WPI on this machine.

Is there any way to fix this on a system with Nero 7 other then removing Nero 7. Is there maybe a certain component in Nero 7 that does this, that is, does something like Nero Lite still cause problems for WPI?