[Tool] Replace Task Manager

This is the free task manager

post-216190-1232970037_thumb.jpg

post-216190-1232970048_thumb.jpg

post-216190-1232970116_thumb.jpg

For replace in the forum say that:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\taskmgr.exe]

"Debugger"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Extensions for Windows\\Extensions\\TaskManager\\ExtensionsTaskManager.exe\""

If anybody wanna try and let me know if is this possible. Thx (sorry for my english)

DOWNLOAD from: http://www.extensoft.com/

Edited by yocarim

If you want a Task Manager replacement, just get ProcessXP... it's a Microsoft tool out of the SysInternals suite. Actually, if someone could get the entire suite, could they tell me how to add it to my install?

BTW, the SysInternals suite is FREE... and there are tons of replacements you can use to optimize WinXP... I use Explorer2 (the 2 is supposed to mean squared), Notepad++ (would use notepad2 but Notepad++ has more features), and Console 2. I have each of them set to over ride the default programs. When I run notepad, through the run dialog as well, it opens Notepad++, when I open a folder, it opens in Explorer2. The only one I haven't figured how to do yet is replace CMD with Console 2.