Please do not repsonded unless you read this entire post...a

XPerties

[b:08457303c3]I deleted the last thread becuase my point ofr the post was for people that had dial up and slow slow connection to voice there options on how it loaded up. Now Im not looking ofr how fast the sig loaded up, I have installed a "preloader" in the flash sigs. This has or is suppose to allow the webpage to load and stop IE from locking up, thus allow for 56k to look at the post and not wait for the sig to load.[/b:08457303c3]

Do not reply to this post if you have a flash sig of your own. Your sig does not have a preloader and BAH's sig does which I have installed..........AGAIN DO NOT REPLY IF YOU HAVE A FLASH SIG, the last post had 3 replys from people who had non-pre-loaders in there sig, thus making my test a complete screw up!!!!!!!!..[/color:08457303c3]

Please if you are on a dial up connection responded to the loading time, Your help is appreciated

-XPerties

yah XPER but what a pre-loader does is allows the page to load so you can read everything and not have to wait for the sig to load. It loads while your reading the replys. But we can trash that to.....only took me 4 hours to figure out how to add one on a sig...arrgggg

-XPerties

ok so far it works great.....[b:8a856d42d1]So for those who have flash take them off and start to install a preloader in them.[/b:8a856d42d1]

This is being added to the rules and will be in affect on the new board.

You may reponded to the thread now.....anyone can, disregard the first post.

-XPerties