"I am ashamed that I once owned..."

Glenn9999

Packard Bell -though i did violently destroy it like the fax machine in office space so I guess its okay

Ah yes...I forgot about that one. My first computer was a Packard Bell. 486SX/25. That one was so bad that I guess I blocked it out. Mainly due to tech support issues over its proprietary nature. A screaming match over getting the modem riser out of it so I could run a replacement modem - basically they wanted to charge me $150 after I took a 80 mile trip just to install a jumper that they wouldn't send (finally they sent it). Final straw was the board failing and them wanting $800 to replace it. So I ended up taking about half that and salvaging some usable parts out of the Packard Bell and assembling my first custom computer (with jumpered I/O board - be thankful for what you have today if you don't know what I refer to!) and never looked back. Only regrets, really, were some bad parts because of limited funds. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have any Office Space moments with the Packard Bell, but that definitely was an epic fail.