Choosing Updates and Hotfixes

INTI

Thanks so much for all the great info provided by everybody on this web site. I'm new to slip streaming and would consider myself a hair better than a beginner when it comes to operating systems and general computer stuff.

Right now I'm trying to use nLite to slipstream my Retail copy of Windows XP Professional SP2 with the recently released SP3. My question today is which Updates, Add-ons and Hot fixes should I include into the nLite slipstream process? I understand how to obtain the .exe files from the Microsoft Update web site, however, I am not sure how far back I need to go to make sure I capture everything I need. Can I assume that all updates prior to the release of SP3 are included in SP3, which would mean I could just take any update since that time? I've found some postings on this web site that seem to catalog updates for various operating systems and the respective updates: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=86450. When I slip stream from SP2 to SP3 do I focus on the updates under the heading MS WINDOWS XP PRO SP3 - (13) on the thread indicated previously.

Maybe I'm making this harder than I need to. In advance, thank you for you assistance and guidance.

INTI