nLite and IE6 and WMP9

Zatar

I am using Windows XP, but I am trying to make a Windows 2000 CD. I would like to integrate IE6 and WMP9 into it and remove IE5 as well as WMP6.4. How would I do this? The guides were not much help. Every time I run the program it asks for WMP11.

Zatar, you should have stuck to your first topic and attached your Last Session.ini as I requested. We would be a step ahead now. I also don't know what program keeps asking for WMP11. If you are running nLite under XP to create an W2k ISO, that is probably not going to work, particularly if you are slipstreaming an SP. You might try running nLite.exe in Windows 2000 Compatibility mode. Enjoy, John.

well

if u want to add ie6 and wmp9 u should look at ryanvm's forum. there u will find a win2k section with ie6 and wmp9 addons.

also if u want to slipstream those 2.....dont remove wmp6.4 or ie5.... it will just brake your install cd.

Thanks for the assistance, but I was finally able to do what I want. I did not use nLite though. I used HFSLIP as it allows a bit more control. It is more of a manual process, but it did what I wanted. I will still look into using nLite when I get the time. Thanks again.

:thumbup