TuneUp Utilities 2009

tijiez

It seems that the silent install command switch "\q" or "\qn" is no longer working for 2009. I've tried different variations including /s, /S, /Q, /silent, /quiet, etc... of which none seem to work. Any ideas what the new switches are?

Thanks,

Chris

• 2 months later...
EDIT - Sorry forgot to ask, where is the temp folder in which it is stored.

%TEMP% or C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temp

Thanks for the help m8 much appreciated buddy :D does anybody have the msi per chance they can share I have it already installed on my system?

Stoner81.

Edited by Stoner81

Uh, no...

Just rerun the main program and follow the instructions to get it out of TEMP folder. The main program is just an "unpacker"; then Cancel/Exit/whatever.

Guess you (or the instructions) missed that part (ref post#2 - said so there). Start the installer, then DON'T click OK(whatever), then go to TEMP, get the MSI, then CANCEL...

Edited by submix8c

• 2 weeks later...
Uh, no...

Just rerun the main program and follow the instructions to get it out of TEMP folder. The main program is just an "unpacker"; then Cancel/Exit/whatever.

Guess you (or the instructions) missed that part (ref post#2 - said so there). Start the installer, then DON'T click OK(whatever), then go to TEMP, get the MSI, then CANCEL...

Awesome m8 thanks for that extra info much appreciated!!

All sorted now! :D

Stoner81.