2 icons package in one unattended XP

rickytheanuj

I successfully created Windows XP unattended giving Vista looks successfully. There i changed boot screen, logon screen, icons, themes and sounds.

Now I want to make another updated unattended XP in MAC Looks, but that's not the problem, I can do that.

But I want to know if it is possible to include boths of looks (Vista and Mac) in one xp unattended and I have to choose one between Vista style or Mac style during windows setup.

Is that possible..

If it is possible to use transformation packs to do above things using post installation, please let me Know...

Please give me suggestions I m waiting for that

Thanks you

I successfully created Windows XP unattended giving Vista looks successfully. There i changed boot screen, logon screen, icons, themes and sounds.

Now I want to make another updated unattended XP in MAC Looks, but that's not the problem, I can do that.

But I want to know if it is possible to include boths of looks (Vista and Mac) in one xp unattended and I have to choose one between Vista style or Mac style during windows setup.

Is that possible..

If it is possible to use transformation packs to do above things using post installation, please let me Know...

Thanks you

Wot did u use to change the boot screen, logon screen and icons bin trying to work it out any help would be great!

Stoner81.

Is that possible..

Thanks you

Wot did u use to change the boot screen, logon screen and icons bin trying to work it out any help would be great!

Stoner81.

I use Resource Hacker and similar program "PE Explorer & Resource tune". It will do the job which resource hacker can not do correctly, for example to change the logon screen if you add a new pic using resource hacker in logonui.exe it shows some types of error but i successfully did this task using pe explorer.

But resource hacker is also good and also it is easy to use than pe explorer.

• 1 year later...