Post-RTM Updates for Windows 7 (Discontinued)

I've integrated all the updates for Windows 7 x86 given at the first page of this topic.

But there aren't integrated even if all is done successfuly with RT Se7en Lite!

It seems that it's only available for English version and don't work with my French Windows 7 x86 version!

win7-rtm-x86.ulz (10.23K)

Edited by myselfidem

I've integrated all the updates for Windows 7 x86 given at the first page of this topic.

It seems that it's only available for English version and don't work with my French Windows 7 x86 version!

The updates should work, and the updates are language independant, so they will work on french system.

As for RT seven lite, i would recommend on using dism to integrate the updates..

The updates should work, and the updates are language independant, so they will work on french system.

As for RT seven lite, i would recommend on using dism to integrate the updates..

Many thanks steven4554!

I've made a new test with 7Customizer and all updates have been successfuly integrated!

Thanks again for your updated UL! :thumbup

*Edit:

It seems that I've made an error the first time with RT Se7en Lite. I've used an image Windows 7 Ultimate already customized with SP1 RC!!!

I've made a new test with an clean image and I've integrated successfuly all the updates with RT Se7en Lite 1.6.0 RC.

Edited by myselfidem

I built my newest Win7 DVD by using "RT Se7en Lite RC build 1.60" to integrate the Updates, LangPacks, Drivers, Tweaks and Remove all language components except japanees (red), then I integrated the Addons with Windows 7 Toolkit and finally added WPI+Softwares.

I tested it today, still the updates wasn't integrated (:

Morever, at about the end of win7 installation when user themes are installed, WPI is launched, 2 minutes later I get a message indicating windows goes to be restarted in less than a minute.

As expected after th restart, i got no more chance to install the softwares with WPI.

Anything wrong with my process?

Regards

I built my newest Win7 DVD by using "RT Se7en Lite RC build 1.60" to integrate the Updates, LangPacks, Drivers, Tweaks and Remove all language components except japanees (red), then I integrated the Addons with Windows 7 Toolkit and finally added WPI+Softwares.

I tested it today, still the updates wasn't integrated (:

Morever, at about the end of win7 installation when user themes are installed, WPI is launched, 2 minutes later I get a message indicating windows goes to be restarted in less than a minute.

As expected after th restart, i got no more chance to install the softwares with WPI.

Anything wrong with my process?

Regards

i would recommend posting this qustion in the rt7lite forum found here sounds like something that can solved there

About the update KB974674

For localised Windows 7 version (example for my French version) it's needed before to add en-US language pack to install successfuly this update for NT Backup Restore utility.

Description of the Windows NT Backup Restore Utility for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2

BTW I see that KB981550 won't install. I've succesfuly integrated 100 updates for Windows 7!

I don't know why this update is successfuly integrated but I don't see this one inside "Updates installed" after the installation is complete!

Many thanks.

Edited by myselfidem

About KB981550

This update isn't needed for my computer! It's used for Active Directory.

I've tested with:

C:\Windows\System32\wusa.exe C:\windows6.1-kb981550-x86.msu (quiet /norestart).

The update does not apply to your computer

Setup cannot continue because one or more prerequisites required to install KB981550 failed

Edited by myselfidem

Thanks for updating the ULZ file that is very useful.

No problem, glad you like my lists.:)

About KB981550

This update isn't needed for my computer! It's used for Active Directory.

I've tested with:

C:\Windows\System32\wusa.exe C:\windows6.1-kb981550-x86.msu (quiet /norestart).

The update does not apply to your computer

This update will be removed in the next update lists.

• 2 weeks later...