Post-RTM Updates for Windows 7 (Discontinued)

Hi, I have downloaded all the updates of Windows 7, but then I figured out that there's a lot of installers, so I as wondering if it is possible to automatically install all the updates with one click? or at least the easiest way.

Greetings

Try this tool made by George King, it installs all of the updates that you've downloaded, it can even integrate the updates into a install.wim file.

@steven

It would be nice to add the Windows6.1-KB976902(xxx).msu inside the update list (ULZ) ton integrate inside the image offline!

I've integrated this one at last and all works fine.

About the tool made by George King. It's deleted by Norton Internet Security.

Thanks a lot for the new update list.

Regards

KB976902 is to be removed in the next UL's because SP1 RTM has leaked, plus some users have had trouble installing SP1 when this update has been installed, so that's why it will be removed in the next update.

As for the George King's update tool, don't worry it's a false positive, there is nothing malicous contained inside the exe file.

You can download below two ulz's which feature updates for Windows 7, which was released on 11th January 2011!

Please note: I will no longer be providing any UL's for this version after the 14th April 2011!

Thanks a lot !!!

I am new here and I smell me already well :thumbup

Once again thank you, even a grand thank you ;)

@+ :hello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question,

In the optional updates folder they all appear to be standalone applications,

Does this mean some small exe apps can be added like NFO viewer or will that cause major installation issues?

I've found a newer version of Windows Live Essentials 2011 http://g.live.com/1rewlive4-all/pt-br/wlsetup-all.exe

This wlsetup-all.exe is 210mb vs the 155mb downloaded from the ulz

This is for the Brazilian version of Windows Live Essentials 2011, so it is not needed, plus it's the same version as the English one.

Quick question,

In the optional updates folder they all appear to be standalone applications,

Does this mean some small exe apps can be added like NFO viewer or will that cause major installation issues?

It should not cause any problems whatsoever, you can add any app to the lists by editing, but i only include apps that have been made for or by MS.

Edited by steven4554

Woops sorry about that!

This is the English version http://g.live.com/1r...wlsetup-all.exe

Although the above link is a larger file it has the same file version 15.4.3502.922 as the ulz

However,

If you install the above version first, Then attempt to install the ulz version windows

will throw up a warning message stating A newer version of Essentials is already installed

Pretty strange IMO concidering they share the same file build.

regarding the exe updates, how do I convert them to msu files so they can be intergrated into 7Customizer, Is there a tool for that or do you rename the .exe to .msu ?

Cheers.

Edited by netwave