Task Bar Tab Problems

frogman

After installing a mass storage driver to get my Optima 4GB USB2 stick to work tabs are not closing in task bar when closing or exiting after viewing FULL SCREEN pictures.

When I exit a full screen picture a tab still shows in the taskbar, but it's empty, no details in it, when I left click the tab it disappears, but I am concerned why I need to keep doing this.

Perhaps it's a small price to pay for getting my USB2 stick to get recognised by windows.

This problem does not occur unless I view a picture in FULL SCREEN in Photosuite.

The driver I download is an Unofficial Universal USB2.0 Stack

It's a bug in user/32 which is present in 98SE newer versions. You can install those files from ME to fix this bug if it annoys you much.

Hi,

Is this bug occurring because I installed the Mass Storage Driver that makes the USB stick work in 98 S.E? it didn't happen before you see.

Are you also saying that the fix would be to install a similar driver, but this time install one for ME?

You can install those files from ME to fix this bug if it annoys you much.

Can you please show me how to do this?

Also is it possible to un-install the Unofficial 3.3 driver and then install version 2.4?

I tried to remove it on the add/remove programs, it disappeared from that list, so I installed the 2.4 version, but I don't know if it has changed or not because I don't see the 2.4 version in the add/remove program list like I did with the 3.3 version before I removed it.