Problem with 2 routers on a home network

I have 2 linksys routers on my home network. The BEFSR41 is setup as a switch for my computer and my xbox360 (which has weird issues which ill get to later) and is linked to WRT150N (which is hacked with DD-WRT) via one of the switch ports. The WRT150N has my dads computer and my original xbox connected to it, along with the BEFSR41, all of which is then linked to the cable modem (also linksys).

My problem is that when i have the BEFSR41 connected to WRT150N, I have no idea how to access the config pages of the BEFSR41, since there isnt any ip address for it listed in the WRT150N, yet i have no connection problems.

the problem with the xbox360 is that when i set it up to receive an ip address, the WRT150N shows that it has an ip address but the connection test on the 360 fails and says that it couldnt receive an ip address. but if i set the ip address on the 360 manually the connection test works but it says that i have a moderate NAT and to enable UPnP (which is enabled anyway) or some stuff wont work, the 360 also doesnt show up in the routers dhcp list.

also if i wanted to how would i go about setting up static ip addresses in windows for all of the devices?

the BEFSR41 apparently had the same IP address as the WRT150N but i dont see how that could have worked correctly. Either way the BEFSR41 is dead, its been crapping out every few days since i bought it off of ebay and it was getting really bad.... so i beat the crap out of it with a hammer :D

im going to buy a switch and make it simple, thanks for your help everyone.