[Release] Nero Lite-Micro 9.2.6.0 Europa Asia

scheccia

Can you add an option to create a silent installer for HFSLIP use, or tell me which are silent switches because I think I cannot use 7z addons with hfslip.

You can post an example of code? I don't know hfsplip.

hfslip understands only exe files or exe silent installers.

Can you add an option to create a silent installer for HFSLIP use, or tell me which are silent switches because I think I cannot use 7z addons with hfslip.

You can post an example of code? I don't know hfslip.

hfslip understands only exe files or exe silent installers.

Ok... but how work?? i can do an autoextractor and call after the command... but if i don't know how work ... :P

ps: the command is

[dir]nero.exe /S:[dir]Setup.ini

so we can do an autoextractor with nero.exe setup.ini and a bat file that is called after or a SFX with command.

Ok... but how work?? i can do an autoextractor and call after the command... but if i don't know how work ... :P

ps: the command is

[dir]nero.exe /S:[dir]Setup.ini

so we can do an autoextractor with nero.exe setup.ini and a bat file that is called after or a SFX with command.

The hfslip is a script that slipstreams service pack and updates for xp and it can do it for every language.

Also it can call an executable or a registry file at T-13 or at first logon and this helps to make unattended installation easier.

The idea is that I put every update to the right folders and there is a folder that I put the executables or registry files for T-13 and a folder for first logon.

So I think if you can make an autoextractor that should be great.

A question!!!!

I made the gui installation mode in all different language.

After first page when you select your language, the other page are traslated?? (except Turkish, i haven't language translator)

thanks

My language is Greek and every page is translated.

thanks

why micro versions are so big?

nero micro 7 only has 20mb..and micro versions here have 50mb!

can you make an european version for me without microsoft vc++ 2005? or its necessary?

because nero 9 have many file... mvc++ is necessary... nero don't work without it. It's only 2 mb.

...and Acheron, the author of Nero 7/8 Micro, modified a lot of files by removing unnecessary resources. it's a huge tasks to do that in Nero 9.

Yes... I try to reduce it, i'm testing... micro at this moment is 35mb, but i don't use all function of Nero I hope that is all ok.