Start menu frequent programs list not functioning

xboxhaxorz

I got a copy of an nlited xp which i removed the unattended install and use my own serial upon installation i tested it out and everything works fine except the start menu. It does not keep the frequently used programs. I have tried several times but it just doesnt work. I did not mess with any start menu tweaks so im assuming the nliter b4 me did. Is there anyway i can fix it without redoing everything?

xboxhaxorz, I suspect your problem is that you have run nLite more than once against the same source. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Symptoms of running nLite multiple times are varied and bizarre. It seems you do need to start over. Enjoy, John.

xboxhaxorz, I suspect your problem is that you have run nLite more than once against the same source. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Symptoms of running nLite multiple times are varied and bizarre. It seems you do need to start over. Enjoy, John.

Actually it was that way from the source that i downloaded, i used nlite to try and fix it. I was obviously unsuccesfull. I would use a fresh copy, but the copy that i have is already so slim and quite functional. It works great besides the start issue.