checkbox validation

hello,

i have this piece of code:

<table border=0 cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' class='paragraph' style=margin-top:20pt; width='1146'>

<tr valign='top'>

<td width='201' height='26' align='left' $fieldLabelStyleString><div align='left'><font color='black'>Certyfying Organization</font>{$errorArray["cprorgname"]}</div>

<td height='26' align=left width='945'><input type='text' name='otherInfoArray[cprorgname]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprorgname']}'>

Type of CPR <font face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif' size='1' color='red'><em>*</em></font>

Adult CPR <input type='checkbox' name='otherInfoArray[cpradult]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cpradult']}'>

Child CPR <input type='checkbox' name='otherInfoArray[cprchild]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprchild']}'>

Infant CPR <input type='checkbox' name='otherInfoArray[cprinfant]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprinfant']}'>

</td>

</tr>

<tr valign='top'>

<td width='26' height='26' align='left' $fieldLabelStyleString><div align='left'><font color='black'>Issue Date</font>{$errorArray["cprissuedate"]}</div>

<td height='26' align=left width='26'><input type='text' name='otherInfoArray[cprissuedate]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprissuedate']}'>

Expiration Date {$errorArray["cprexpdate"]}<input type='text' name='otherInfoArray[cprexpdate]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprexpdate']}'> <br>

I attest that I have renewed my CPR certification and will submit documentation to that effect upon request.<font face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif' size='1' color='red'><em>*</em></font>

Yes <input type='checkbox' name='otherInfoArray[cprattestyes]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprattestyes']}'>

No <input type='checkbox' name='otherInfoArray[cprattestno]' value='{$otherInfoArray['cprattestno']}'>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<DIV style='font-size:110%;text-align:left;margin-top:15pt;'>

<font face='Arial Black, Helvetica, sans-serif' size='5' color='black'>SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS </font>

</div>

and I want for people to check the cprattestyes box and go next.

if they do not check that box they will not go next

thanks

there are a few ones, the easiest one is to use javascript.

then for whatever thing the click to go to the next page, have do onclick="check()"

your check() function will need to get the value of that checkbox and make the necessary checks.

then if the value="checked" ? i think it's checked, it might be "on", then go ahead and submit the forum, otherwise you can do something like make an alert with an error in it.