integrating hotfix manually

i have xp pro sp3 integrated wmp11 and ie7. im integrating hotfixes by manual way (taking update file from hotfix and making cab overwriting original xp source file). everything was working perfetly until november and december updates integrated. i integrate updates and try xp in virtual pc

i take this error while xp installing.

unregmp2.exe can not find wmdrmsdk.dll (file is in xp source cd)

after setup fnished xp can not start (oobe screen or desktop is not come). just shows black screen and freezing.

(i can only start xp safe mode)

anyone can help me :}

sorry for my english

thank you

Just wanted to be sure that you knew about the precense of a very nice batchfile which automates the time-consuming process of unpacking updates, cabbing updated binaries, overwritting older binaries with the new ones, adding entries in txtsetup.sif/dosnet.inf for new binaries not present in source, force-feeding the reg-entries from the update-inf's at T-13, registering dlls and doing other post-install operations from the update-inf's at first-logon, working around MS screw-ups etc. etc. :thumbup

If you allready know, but just prefers to do this manually, then sorry for intruding, mate :)

i solved problem. this broblem caused by ntoskrnl.exe (new version). but i have 1 question. im integrating windows installer 4.5 but i dont know how i can register windows installer mui file while xp installing.