Modify boot.ini via nLite?

johnhc

ricktendo64, thanks but I am hoping there is a method which will allow me to practice and experiment. It looks like to me that the bootin.ini gets created during install and it may not be possible to modify it directly. Hopefully, the ingredients are in some file I can modify at pre-install. Things like the partition would probably be left to the install process. Thanks again, John.

ricktendo64, thanks but I am hoping there is a method which will allow me to practice and experiment. It looks like to me that the bootin.ini gets created during install and it may not be possible to modify it directly. Hopefully, the ingredients are in some file I can modify at pre-install. Things like the partition would probably be left to the install process. Thanks again, John.

Dude I can do it and why would you want to change boot.ini BEFORE installation, it can be done during setup

Edited by ricktendo64

ricktendo64, you are correct, it needs to be done during setup, but I am looking for a more flexible method than asking you to make me an AddOn each time I want to try something different. Thanks much, John.

jaclaz, thanks for the link. It has possibilities. I will look at at it more. Thanks, John.