Auto Play Media Studio 7

Hi all,

APMS 7 not working / something weird going on. When I create a new button and want to add the appropriate action I cant type anything in the Quick Action / Action to Run field where the execuatable must be, also when I browse its very slow to display folder contents. When it eventually does show the contents and I choose winnt32.exe, I click preview, then I click on the button I created (to install XP) and I get errors. APMS changes the path to its own liking so winnt32.exe doesn't work. I can also not select the Working Folder properly, I only get CD Root or Autorun.

Does anyone know of a better utility to create autorun menus?

:rolleyes:

1.create project

2.create newfolder name(I386) in CD_Root in the My Project

3.copy WINNT32.EXE into I386

4.now goto button propertis in tab quick action set when object clicked to a run program

file to run: I386\\WINNT32.EXE

working folder I386

How can I make the different options display information about the option when the mouse hovers on any option? For example: Install / Upgrade Windows option

Choose the upgrade option to automatically upgrade your current version of Windows. Upgrading preserves your installe dprograms, data files and existing computer settings Choose the New Installation option to replace Windows or to install on a separate disk / partition. Existing programs, data files and settings will be lost.

During upgrade / new installation it is normal for your system to restart a few imes and for the screen to go blank for a short while.

• 2 weeks later...
How can I make the different options display information about the option when the mouse hovers on any option? For example: Install / Upgrade Windows option

select a button >go to button properties>attributes>type in Tool Tip to show it when the mouse hovers on that button

post-204187-1231511287_thumb.png

post-204187-1231511870_thumb.png

post-204187-1231512238_thumb.png

Edited by q123

Hi all,

APMS 7 not working / something weird going on. When I create a new button and want to add the appropriate action I cant type anything in the Quick Action / Action to Run field where the execuatable must be, also when I browse its very slow to display folder contents. When it eventually does show the contents and I choose winnt32.exe, I click preview, then I click on the button I created (to install XP) and I get errors. APMS changes the path to its own liking so winnt32.exe doesn't work. I can also not select the Working Folder properly, I only get CD Root or Autorun.

Does anyone know of a better utility to create autorun menus?

:rolleyes:

Autoplay media studio is my favourite , but it does take a while to get used to it.

to run winnt32.exe go to button properties >in that go to script tab>select onclick

type in :

File.Open("I386\\Winnt32.exe", "", SW_SHOWNORMAL);

see the thumbnail below for explantion

post-204187-1231515346_thumb.png

Edited by q123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...