supplemental language support could not be installed during setup

baov

I have nlited a new install for myself. I need to functionnality of "install files for complex script and right-to-left language (including Thai)". First time around i removed all the languages i didn't need, leaving only english canada, french canada, russian and vietnamese. Vietnamese is the one that is part of the "install files for complex script and right-to-left language (including Thai)" option, other languages covered by it were removed. Then during setup, when i tried to tick that box it gave me an error message of something like could not find appropriate files or something. So i thought maybe i'll need to leave all the other languages in there, so i didn't remove any on my second try. But it still gives me the same error. So i think it must be something i removed that is in the "language" or "keyboard" part of nlite.

Anybody would know what component NEEDS to be present for this to work?

And for future reference, i suggest something as not obvious as this would need to be added to the compatibility options in nlite.

EDIT: Could it be that help and support that is required for MUI is what i need to keep? still not working, could this be an SP3 issue? I don't remember having this problem with SP2.

Edited by baov