Call Of Duty: Word at War -VS- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Redhatcc

COD4 vs COD5  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game Do You Like Best Multiplayer?

• Modern Warfare
    • World At War
    • Both The Same
  2. 2. Which Platform?

• PS3
    • PC

I prefer Modern Warfare. To be honest, WaW did not really appeal to me so much, getting sick of the WW2 theme, there has been enough FPS based on that, at least Infinity Ward didn't produce it so therefore I wasn't too angry. But the good news the next COD installment will be produced by Infinity Ward again and its based on Modern Warfare again which is good news.

I use a PC to play this game by the way.

I voted for COD:MW on the PC.

COD4 was one of my most played MP games of all time, second perhaps only to Day of Defeat (the original).

I don't own consoles and I haven't played COD:WAW. I don't think I have the strength to play another WW-II shooter. :P

I voted for COD:MW on the PC.

COD4 was one of my most played MP games of all time, second perhaps only to Day of Defeat (the original).

I don't own consoles and I haven't played COD:WAW. I don't think I have the strength to play another WW-II shooter. :P

ditto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Call of Duty World at War is mine but then again I have just got my new PC and haven't gotten to play the CoD4 the full game only the Demo.

And even that is great.

The Only thing I Don't Like about COD:WAW is it is really buggy

Edited by computerwizkid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, Modern Warfare. Ive been Playing World War 1&2 themed games for a while now (CoD2, Medal of Honor series etc...), so in campaign it was nice to be able to pick up a stinger launcher and wreak havoc, not to mention being able to use laser sights on guns, and being able to operate the turret of an aircraft.

Multiplayer was fantastic too, with the previously mentioned laser sights, and a diverse range of weapons i hadn't used before.

CoD4 brought with it an array of new things, whereas 5 had much of the same stuff.

Edit:

like to throw in.... the next COD is going back to Modern Warefare

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

:D

Awesome as! Cant wait.

Edited by 1nfamous