Graphics CArd running HOT!, i think.

prizm3d

I would rather guess it's because the case is buried under all that mess you have around it and there is not enough distance from the wall, so that it can't properly exhaust all the heat. Try to pull it out and run it outside of the desk for some time and you will see.

in with you on this one.

So it might not be a heat issue then...try taking it out and checking it over to see if everything looks normal (e.g no bulging capacitors, heatsink is on properly etc) then put it back in the mobo.

I´m just watching and eating my popcorns here; I put my money on a bad Video card with shader problems :angel .

Yeah probably. If you can try using the PC with a different card and seeing if the problems continue that would help a lot.

well i underclocked the memory speed from 900mhz to 720, nos there are no more crashes i have no idea why

tsc i have to decrease the performance so i can play

so what i want to know is if its hardware problems so i can RMA

Edited by prizm3d

well i underclocked the memory speed from 900mhz to 720, nos there are no more crashes i have no idea why

tsc i have to decrease the performance so i can play

so what i want to know is if its hardware problems so i can RMA

Sounds like its the memory overheating then. A lot of coolers on the 96/9800 gt's don't properly cool the memory. Try a smaller underclock like from 900 to 850 and see. I would say just RMA it, it could be faulty.

well then im going to rma it...

what card to u recommend for gaming at 1680x1050?

preferably nvidia coz i want CUDA and i already bought TMPGEnc

The 9800 GT would have been good enough for most games on medium-max detail at 1680x1050 including crysis but if you want a little better get a 9800GTX+ (Not the standard 9800GTX, but the plus version as it can overclock higher, is 55nm vs 65nm, runs cooler, and comes stock with higher clocks than the 9800GTX) If you really want a good nvidia card get the GTX 260 core 216 (not the standard 260, but the core 216 version as it is faster)