[Release] Nero Lite v9.2.6.0

mara-

Awesome work here on this Ive been using the Micro installer from Updatepack.nl (which is outstanding!) but I have been after updating to the latest version so a million thank you's for the hard work! Im downloading the Micro installer (since I dont use any of the other programs) but I have to say the download is dog slow!!

Has anybody else had this problem (slow download speed)? I will re-upload this to Rapidshare.com when it has finished downloading (I have a Collectors Account so the download will not be deleted until after 3 months of inactivity).

Thanks again!

Stoner81.

**EDIT**

Ifile keeps crashing the download on me so can anybody upload the Micro version (29mb) to Rapidshare please?

Ignore the above statement i now have the one i wanted it was just Ifile i think being a pain.

Edited by Stoner81

Tried to install this on a Vista system and it threw up the Visual C++ error as previously shown in this thread so really waiting for the new version m8 when you incorperate the runtimes into the installer. My silent install didnt work but im fairly sure thats my fault for getting the cmd syntax wrong (switches) but other than that awesome job!

Stoner81.

Sorry guys for the delay. I had some problems with my computer, my PSU died, and I was searching some nice quality PSU, so it took little longer then I expected. I'll put new versions today, or tomorrow.

@ScOOt3r

Fixed for re-upload.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Is there a reason for using the current file host? The speed is just terrible.

Could you try MediaFire, USA Upload or other host that doesn't limit the download speed very much?

th_04460_Clipboard03_122_1167lo.jpg

There is not speed limit here. I get good speed, I don't know why you are getting low speed.

Its nice and fast for me. I could mirror your uploads mara- if you want.

That would be nice. My upload speed is slow anyway, so that would be very helpful. Maybe you can mirror it on MediaFire.

Cheers ;)

Well for some reason with the Micro Version i cant get Nero Express to install, ive tried several different ways but still no luck, its not a big deal as the lite version has it and installs fine, i just dont need the other stuff.

ScOOt3r