[Release] Nero Lite v9.2.6.0

mara-

Multilanguage installer will contain all languages. But, I don't know will I be able to finish it till end of the week, since some of my exams are coming and I will not have much time, but I'll give my best to finish it soon.

Cheers ;)

To delete the three files

Simply create a file. DOS command with cmd

DEL %programfiles%\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr4\NeroPatentActivation.exe
DEL %programfiles%\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr4\NOSProductRegistration.dll
DEL %programfiles%\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr4\NOSUsageStatistics.dll

and then make a self-extracting with WinRAR

Edited by DMD61

Hi !

I've tried your installer when I run uninstall.exe Avira Premium report 4 strange files ( ntwhmyo,lokpgts,kwfeooi,jzwmzvv) as HTML/Crypted.Gen,I deny acces to these and uninstaller give some errors,it uses them.

I have problems when try download from the both mirrors. Verify the links or someone upload both files in others mirros (megaupload/rapidshare/easyshare), please!

Thanks for advance. :thumbup

What's the problem? Both links works fine. I can't provide mirror, my upload speed is slow.

Gonna download this. I'm hoping to compress it down even more. Too big for my taste.

I'll see what I can do, but Ahead made files for this Nero version really big. I even removed some resources in Micro Version, but size was reduced maybe 2 MB after compressed.

Hi !

I've tried your installer when I run uninstall.exe Avira Premium report 4 strange files ( ntwhmyo,lokpgts,kwfeooi,jzwmzvv) as HTML/Crypted.Gen,I deny acces to these and uninstaller give some errors,it uses them.

Read here. BTW, those files are not related to uninstall.exe. Maybe your system is infected with something, and Avira is not some good antivirus, but I don't want to discuss that here.

Cheers ;)

New version of Micro installer is uploaded. Size reduced to 29 MB. No Multilanguage version yet. I think that I'll have some free time next week, so I'll try to build at least Micro Multilanguage installer.

Cheers ;)

Since I tried the previous version of your tools, I'm unable to install Nero again with its own installer... (I want to add Nero Vision + templates).

I've tried uninstalling using your installer, using the Nero installer, using the Nero Generic Clean tool, using Revo Uninstaller, and even cleaning Nero registry entries by hand...

Any advice?

Edited by XIII