[Release] Nero Lite v9.2.6.0

mara-

You can export your serial numbers from the registry and import them using a reg file.

This won't work if system never had Nero installed. It might only work for some plug-ins but not for all.

Thanks mara-. You did nice job with this one. ;)

You are welcome.

Cheers ;)

........To install Nero Lite completely silent use the switches in this way:

nero_lite_installer.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Thank you for explaining the method of integration of Nero 9

I followed your instructions, I created the self with WinRAR and entered the command silent and everything works

regularly. The program responds better speed than the full version. :thumbup

But I have something important to ask how can I do to build or where to find the version of nero_lite_installer with Italian language? :(

Sincerely thank you and happy new year

........To install Nero Lite completely silent use the switches in this way:

nero_lite_installer.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Thank you for explaining the method of integration of Nero 9

I followed your instructions, I created the self with WinRAR and entered the command silent and everything works

regularly. The program responds better speed than the full version. :thumbup

But I have something important to ask how can I do to build or where to find the version of nero_lite_installer with Italian language? :(

Sincerely thank you and happy new year

You are welcome. There is no Italian language yet, but I'll make separate installer which will contain all other languages. I'll do it in the new year. :D

Cheers ;)

You are welcome. There is no Italian language yet, but I'll make separate installer which will contain all other languages. I'll do it in the new year. :D

Cheers ;)

Thank you

Then I wait for one year :yes:

After I install and run it, it asks me if I want to register for something. Does this appear to others? If so, can this be disabled by default in the installer (it's a registry entry)?

Yes, that appears. It is probably possible to disable it with the registry. I'll try to figure it out. If someone else know how to disable it, post here.

Cheers ;)

After I install and run it, it asks me if I want to register for something. Does this appear to others? If so, can this be disabled by default in the installer (it's a registry entry)?

Try these steps:

go to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Nero \ AdvrCntr4

and rename the file:

Neropatentactivation.exe, NOSProductRegistration.dll, NOSUsageStatistics.dll

to

Neropatentactivation.old, NOSProductRegistration.old, NOSUsageStatistics.old

Edited by DMD61

Yeah, all languages will be available in the new year. Also, Ahead made this more complicated then I thought. In order everything to work correctly Nero Lite needs to be installed to C:\ drive. If installed on other drive, links in the program wont work. For example, shortcut in Nero Express, "Switch to Nero BurningROM" will not work. I did not noticed any other problems. Anybody here installed Nero on other drive then C:\ having some problems?

Happy New Year to everybody!

Cheers ;)