[Release] Nero Lite v9.2.6.0

mara-

Hi,

Can You upload sdk. I do not need some parts even from nero lite!

Thanks for great work!

Alex

Sorry, but I won't upload the SDK. I specially coded this installer for Nero Lite, and the main reason I won't post the SDK because it can go to bad hands. There is a lot illegal Nero Lite editions on the Internet made with Acheron SDK. I don't want that same thing happens here. If anything means to you, I plan to make Micro edition, which will have only Nero BurningROM and Nero Express.

Cheers ;)

Mara i did as exactly as the first post says

nero_lite_installer.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX /verylite

I used winrar to make a self extracting file, overwrite and silent nothing else.

Silent=1

Overwrite=1

double clicked on my sfx.exe file and nothing extracted except for the nero-9.2.6.0.exe file.

Hope this helps a bit.

ScOOt3r

Edited by ScOOt3r

Hi,

No offence, mara, but do you really believe the installer is lite?

File system

Folders created : 93

Files created : 1023

Size : 477.00 MB

Registry

Keys created : 5356

Values created : 6179

Values modified : 3

Size : 562.50 KB

Alex

Mara i did as exactly as the first post says

nero_lite_installer.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX /verylite

I used winrar to make a self extracting file, overwrite and silent nothing else.

Silent=1

Overwrite=1

double clicked on my sfx.exe file and nothing extracted except for the nero-9.2.6.0.exe file.

Hope this helps a bit.

ScOOt3r

OK, I'll check that.

Hi,

No offence, mara, but do you really believe the installer is lite?

File system

Folders created : 93

Files created : 1023

Size : 477.00 MB

Registry

Keys created : 5356

Values created : 6179

Values modified : 3

Size : 562.50 KB

Alex

I'm not offended. But, install Nero using original installer with same applications as Lite installer has, and compare it to Lite installer. You'll see that there is a big difference. I can't reduce size, Nero needs all files that are included. And there is a lot of registry keys because file association. There is a lot of types of files that needs to be associated, and each association requires 5-6 registry keys. But, maybe I can delete some unnecessary keys, I just need to check will Nero work without it.

italian please...

Soon.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

@ScOOt3r

I just tried with WinRar SFX and it works fine. Here is how my SFX looks:

Setup="Nero_Lite_Installer 9.2.6.0.exe" /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX /verylite
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

I think I know what your problem may be. I made silent install so it does not start on the systems where Nero is already installed.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

I will try again, maybe it was just me i will let you know how it works...

Still i get the box where it says

Select the location on where you want to install nero 9

select programs to uninstall

See my Doc file

ScOOt3r

Nero9.doc

Edited by ScOOt3r

I will try again, maybe it was just me i will let you know how it works...

Still i get the box where it says

Select the location on where you want to install nero 9

select programs to uninstall

See my Doc file

ScOOt3r

Looking at your doc I can say that the problem is what I mentioned in previous post. Silent install will not start if you already have Nero installed on the system. You need to uninstall Nero from the system on which you want to test your SFX.

Cheers ;)

Mara it worked Excellent for me when i cleaned up Nero, with their utilitiy. thanks again for all your help. Keep up the Good work.

Now i will wait for the Micro Version, i only use those 2 programs anyways..

All the best in the New Year

ScOOt3r

Hi mara...great job. Just want to ask something...Nero 9 have special function and plugin such as HD, blueray, DTS plugin that must be activate with different serial number. Does this nerolite include such that plugin? and haw can i activate it unattendedly?

Hi mara...great job. Just want to ask something...Nero 9 have special function and plugin such as HD, blueray, DTS plugin that must be activate with different serial number. Does this nerolite include such that plugin? and haw can i activate it unattendedly?

Yes, plugins are included, but there is no way to add different serial unattended. Only one serial is allowed with unattended install, but I'll see if I can do something for next release.

Nero Micro is added to first post.

Cheers ;)