[Release] Nero Lite v9.2.6.0

mara-

I found similar error code on this forum. It was some problem with the serial. Try this. Go to key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared\NL9

Now rename Serial9_1228767565 just to Serial9.

Trioed it...no go! :wacko:

Yeah, I know now. I fixed control center for next version, so you can enter manually serial, and I'm trying to find a way to automate this serial entering. If I don't find it soon, I'll publish new version with control center fixed and after that I'll continue to search for solution with serial problem.

Cheers ;)

:thumbup

Instal went flawless.

But it did not accept the serial(yes it's valid) :wacko:

Do you know where in the register the serial should appear?

It should appear on this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared\NL9

What do you mean it was not accepted? Did you try to manually enter the key using the Nero ControlCenter?

Just a picky comment............notice you have the dates wrong in your first post.

You have 11 for the month, not 12. Just so idiots like me don't get confused, thanks.

Yeah, my bad. I corrected it.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

It should appear on this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared\NL9

What do you mean it was not accepted? Did you try to manually enter the key using the Nero ControlCenter?

When try to start Nero I get this:

SNAG-0001-1.jpg

When I press "enter serial" I get this:

SNAG-0002-2.jpg

I have tried using the "Control senter", it starts but no sucsses entring the serial.... :wacko:

Nero updated their Nero ControlCenter to new version and with it they fixed some bug. The also added Remove button for the serial. This button does not work with my Lite installer. It is probably some missing registry key and I need to find which one, so I can fix this problem. So, expect new release tomorrow.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Well, Remove button will not work. They made it so when serial is removed Nero is automatically uninstalled, without any prompt. Since, Nero Lite installer does not contain original Nero installer, this button will not work. It still stays that the new version will be uploaded tomorrow.

Edited by mara-

great job on this Mara, it worked pretty well, only thing it didnt do was Silent Install only would work directly from .exe file but none the less its pretty simple to install from there. Now if it silents installs properly it would be Great.

Merry Xmas!

ScOOt3r

great job on this Mara, it worked pretty well, only thing it didnt do was Silent Install only would work directly from .exe file but none the less its pretty simple to install from there. Now if it silents installs properly it would be Great.

Merry Xmas!

ScOOt3r

What's wrong with silent install? I just tested and it works fine on my machine. Maybe you did not type the switches correctly? Can you post here how did you typed switches?

Also, I noticed small glitch with installer. I made on error, so shortcuts for Toolkit (BurnRights, DiscSpeed, DriveSpeed, InfoTool) are not created in Start Menu, but applications are installed.

Cheers ;)